WWF’s mission is to stop the degradation of our planet’s natural environment, and build
a future in which people live in harmony with nature.
Our ultimate goal has always been “people living in harmony with nature” – so we’re about respecting and valuing the natural world and finding ways to share the Earth’s resources fairly.
Together, we can
- Protect and restore species and their habitats
- Strengthen local communities’ ability to conserve the natural resources they depend upon
- Transform markets and policies to reduce the impact of the production and consumption of commodities
- Ensure that the value of nature is reflected in decisions made by individuals, communities, governments and businesses
- Mobilize hundreds of millions of people to support conservation
Together, we can protect life on our planet—including our own.
Because together, anything is possible.